Join our team: Bogies is looking for an assistant manager that has great energy, strong organizational skills, and enjoys working in a team environment. The assistant manager will be responsible for supervising the work of employees in the Nightclub while ensuring guest satisfaction.
Number of Employees Supervised: Approximately 20
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Night shift
- 8-10 hour shift
- Train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach and discipline all employees of the Nightclub to ensure that standards are met for outlet operation.
- Be visible in the operation, promote good public relations, handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Provide excellent knowledge and ensure the quality of all food and beverage items offered through the nightclub while following and maintaining all local, state and federal laws relating to alcohol service and consumption.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, inventory and cash control.
- Observe the physical condition of facilities and equipment on a daily basis in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service and preparation of beverage and food to guests
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions so this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit and stand, walk, hear and talk for long periods of time
- Must be manually dexterous able to use hands, fingers, and arms for extensive periods of time
- Able to lift can carry up to 25 pounds
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 2-3 Years in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage operations
- Passion for delivering an excellent service standard
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, and accounting
- Ability to effectively manage a subordinate staff
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Bartender: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Nightclub management: 1 year (Preferred)