Join our team: Bogies Security Agent is responsible for maintaining safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Desired Availability: Thursdays, once a month. Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-2:30am
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Can occasionally be asked to buss tables and pick up glass to secure a safe environment for guest to enjoy.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must have valid PSO or Guard card (PSO Preferred)
- CPR first aid training a Plus
- Professional attitude with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Hospitality driven
- Communications and written skills
- Capability to deescalate stressful situations
- Lift over 100lbs