Join our team
If you are a hard worker who is detail-oriented and has general knowledge of cleaning, and enjoys working with others, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the Westlake Village Inn. Individuals with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms, and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, deep room-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day.
Desired Availability: Mornings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Employment Status: Full-time
Compensation: $15.00 + opportunity for tips
- Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen following standards.
- Inspect room for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly, replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
- Report request for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department per hotel procedures.
- After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to the front desk.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail is required, along with a sense of great pride in work
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience is preferred.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach daily.
- Must be able to spend most of the day walking, twisting, turning, pushing/pulling, and kneeling while cleaning.
- Able to lift and move up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance is critical.