Join our team: At The Westlake Village Inn Resort and Spa, we believe our guests select the Inn because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This individual is responsible for answering incoming calls to the hotel and must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor. The PBX Telephone Operator must work well handling a high volume of calls. The PBX Telephone Operator should be comfortable and able to answer questions relating to the hotel. Additionally, the PBX Telephone Operator is also responsible for dispatching guest requests, taking room service orders and responding to calls in the event of an emergency.
The Westlake Village Inn associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Desired Availability: Wednesday – Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Employment Status: Full- Time
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends & holidays
- Minimum of one year hospitality experience in customer service
- Experience in a call center environment preferred
- Experience using and navigating various computer systems
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong multitasking skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- A positive attitude
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the hotel