Join our team
We are currently looking for a part-time Reservations Agent who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience for our guests. Our Reservations Agent will be a member of a dynamic team who provides the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. The Reservations Agent will directly report to the Hotel Reservations Manager
Employment type: Part-Time
Availability: Schedule will vary between 8 am to 7 pm
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation
- Run appropriate reports checking to ensure each guest’s reservation is set up correctly.
- Provide prompt and friendly service to our incoming guests
- Comply with Westlake Village Inn standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee
- Maintain general knowledge of hotel and promotions to answer any guest inquiries
- Responds to guest inquiries through email
- Assists with inputting social room blocks in the PMS and corresponds to inquiries via email
- Assists with room tours for social room blocks
- Assists Front Desk with calls
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1 ½ years of hotel experience required
- Excellent communication skills using the English language.
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing personality.
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong phone skills needed
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends
- Experience using Visual One preferred