Join our team:
The Restaurant Server must provide outstanding customer service in a full-service restaurant environment. This is a part time position, five to six hour shifts; Wednesday- Sunday, Evenings
Compensation: $15.00 + Tips
- Adhere to company policy and State and Federal regulations regarding service of alcohol.
- Delivers OUTSTANDING service to all guests
- Ability to manage multiple tables at once
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of restaurant environment.
- Follows Food Safety standards and maintains work area and equipment in accordance with Health Department standards.
- Follows area specific steps of service, uses table and position numbers and delivers food and beverage orders to customers in a timely fashion.
- Educate, sample and serve customers food products.
- Effectively manages multiple customers and communicates customer requests or concerns and service flow issues with servers and manager of duty.
- Follows station specific duties and responsibilities.
- Works with the bus and host team to assist in clearing and resetting tables.
Desired Skills and experiences
- Minimum 3 years fine dining experience
- Minimum 5 years working in a restaurant
- Wine knowledge required
- Experience as a Busser and Food Runner required
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be capable of standing and walking for extended period.
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch.
- Must be able to use proper techniques to lift 25 pounds.
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.