Join our team:
The Westlake Village Inn is currently hiring pool staff for the season! Applicants for this position must be super friendly and outgoing, conservative in appearance, possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to spend the majority of their shift outdoors and have a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends. Shifts will run from late morning to early evening and will require exposure to sun and high temperatures.
Compensation: 15.00 + Tips
*Must have open availability.
- Serving duties; taking food order and making deliveries including working closely with the bartenders.
- Maintain the pool area; keeping all facilities clean, replenishing and delivering towels, moving pool chairs and umbrellas.
- Attend all guest with pool-related needs.
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Follow property safety and security procedures
- Any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- High School diploma or higher
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and take direction
- Ability to work effectively in stressful, high pressure situations
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to squat and bend
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Corrected vision to normal range
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.