Join our team:
If you are a hard worker who is detail-oriented and have a general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, then this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the Westlake Village Inn. Individuals with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
This position is primarily responsible for deep cleaning public areas, treatment rooms, and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day.
Desired Availability: Wednesday – Sunday 6:00 AM-10:00 AM or 7:00 pm- 11:00 PM
Employment Status: Part- Time
- Deep clean treatment rooms, locker rooms, and showers after hours.
- Vacuum floors and carpet.
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
- Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
- Clean and dust window treatments.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail required along with a sense of great pride in work.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience is preferred.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Regular and on-time attendance is critical.