Join our Team: Westlake Village Inn is looking for Locker room attendants who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our hotel. The Spa Attendant reports to the Spa Manager. Work authorization for this location is required.
Compensation: $15.00 + Commission
- Maintain cleanliness, set-ups and spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas.
- Comply with all Westlake Village Inn policies and procedures.
- Set-up and maintain spa including refreshments, locker rooms, work out areas, pre-treatment area.
- Retrieve and fold towels for the spa and pool
- Retrieve, deliver, and store/set-up products from purchasing
- Clean and stock waiting area, restrooms, and locker areas of pool and spa Assist other staff with set-up and breakdown of their respective treatment areas (massage therapists, and fitness instructors, etc.)
- Assists with lounge and locker room laundry ensuring an adequate supply of clean towels, robes and guest-wear are available. Maintains clean, neat and organized vanities by wiping counters, keeping counters clutter-free and organizing drawers and cabinets.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Must be able to promote an outgoing, friendly customer oriented personality at all times
- Must possess exceptional guest service skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn is a must.
- Six months in the hospitality industry work and or fitness, health club-related work.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts and some weekends.
While performing the duties of the job, the Locker Room Attendant is required to stand, walk, handle or feel objects, tools, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk, hear; reach with hands and arms. Occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Exert physical effort in being able to clean multiple locations per shift.