Join our team:
We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous Massage Therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services. You will perform massages in a manner that prevents injuries to your wrists and other parts of your body. You will assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
Availability: weekends, weekdays & Holidays – hours will vary upon needs
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- CA Certified – Bring a valid CA Certification
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a massage therapist.
- 2 years of experience working in the Spa industry.
- Solid knowledge of various treatment protocols.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Requires attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.