Join our team
Westlake Village Inn is looking for Spa Receptionist/ Retail Attendant, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our hotel. The Spa Receptionist/ Retail Attendant reports to the Spa Supervisor. Work authorization for this location is required.
Compensation: $15.50 + commission on retail sales.
- Be on time for a shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate the phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products.
- Accurately schedule appointments, change, and cancel spa appointments.
- Notify staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
- Ensure that the check-in and payment process is handled by company policy by processing cash, credit card and credit transactions accurately thus protecting the company’s assets.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and discounts available.
- Give tours of the spa facility.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant when needed.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills.
- 1-year minimum Spa experience preferred.