Join our team:
Stonehaus at The Westlake Village Inn Resort and Spa is looking to expand our team. Candidate must have great customer service skills, wine knowledge is a bonus.
Compensation: $15.00 + Tips
Desired Availability: Must be availablie to work Weekend & Holidays , 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Prepares cocktail drinks to serve to patrons.
- Prepares selections of wines to serve individually or as part of a wine flight to customers.
- Maintains an education of the wines/ cocktail drinks offered and is able to discuss and suggest appropriate drinks to patrons.
- Pouring and selling drinks to our customers along with explaining the wines/ drinks to them.
- Maintains and friendly and outgoing personality to all patrons.
- Ensures that the bar is adequately stocked on a daily basis.
- Maintains good public relations by listening carefully to any complaints and takes ownership of the complaint by following through until the complaint is resolved with management.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar storage, shelves,wine club desk, and bar area.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Ability to multi task and maintain a friendly outgoing persona
- Previous wine sales experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills using the English language
- Passion for delivering an excellent service standard and building and maintaining a rapport with Wine Club Members
- Experience using Micros is a plus
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions so this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to stand, walk, hear and talk for long periods of time
- Must be manually dexterous able to use hands, fingers and arms for extensive periods of time
- Able to lift can carry up to 25 pounds
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.