Join our team: Stonehaus is currently seeking exceptional candidates to join our service team. We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented restaurant environment. This is a part-time or full – time position, six to eight-hour shifts; Must be available to work weekends and holidays. Work hours may vary based on need.
- Answers telephone in a prompt and professional manner and gives assistance as needed.
- Takes reservation requests and books them into POS system.
- Takes food-to-go orders from patrons and distributes same upon arrival for pick up.
- Greets patrons and courteously shows them to their table.
- Cleans and maintains all breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, updating as necessary.
- Assists management and service staff as necessary.
- Maintains reception and hostess desk in a clean and orderly fashion
Non – Essential Functions: Assists in expediting food and drink orders as necessary.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions so this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit and stand walk, hear and talk for long periods of time
- Must be manually dexterous able to use hands, fingers, and arms for extended periods of time
- Ability to move freely inside and outside of the facility and to physically detain people pending arrival of state agencies
- Able to lift can carry up to 25 pounds
Desired Skills and experiences
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer service capacity
- Minimum one-year Hostess experience
- Excellent communications skills using the English language.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.