Join our team:
The line cook’s primary responsibility is to keep the restaurant’s tempo flowing during service and provide excellent meals to our patrons.
Hours Required: Open Availability
Employment Type: Full –Time/ Part- Time
- Prepares and maintains par levels of breakfast items daily
- Prepare food as directed.
- Inspect all kitchen surfaces to ensure that all areas are safe and sanitary per food handling procedures.
- Continually monitors food display cases to ensure par levels and correct display
- Ensures that prep table items are continuously and adequately stocked
- Reads food tickets and prepares orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains kitchen cleanliness per standards at all times
- Organize food storage and kitchen equipment.
- Ensures that all food safety rules are followed
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 1 year of Line Cook experience required
- Must be manually dexterous
- Intermediate knife skills required
- Ability to read food tickets printed in the English language
- Previous professional kitchen experience preferred
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions so this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to stand, walk, hear and talk for long periods
- Must be manually dexterous able to use hands, fingers, and arms for extensive periods
- Able to lift can carry up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in varying temperatures