Join our team:
Bogie’s Bar & Lounge, located at the Westlake Village Inn is looking for a positive, hardworking individual to add to our service team. Bogie’s prides itself on excellent and efficient customer service in both our laid back lounge atmosphere during the week and Vegas-style club during the weekend. Bogie’s has been the most successful and longstanding night life venue in Conejo Valley for over 20 years and continues to retain a fresh atmosphere and fun experience. This is an extremely busy and competitive venue and expects the cream of the crop for this position. To see our fabulous venue, see our website at: www.bogies-bar.com
Compensation: $15.00 + Tips
Availability: Wednesday – Saturday 4:00-10:30pm
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payment, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredient and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, ect.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identifications to ensure customers are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
Desired Skills and experiences:
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1-2 years cocktailing experience.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine and food.
- 1-year bartending experience preferred.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Applicants must have a “polished” look and be comfortable working in cocktail attire and wearing heels for each entire shift.