Opportunity: Spa Administrative Assistant
Join our team! The Westlake Inn is currently looking for a full-time Spa Administrative Assistant who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience for our guests. The Administrative Assistant performs, coordinates, and oversees technical and office administrative duties in support of the Spa Director and management team.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment, and storage.
- Managing inventory of spa retail and professional products and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors), ordering and submitting invoices to finance.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients and respond to all inquiries.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events, and other similar activities.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings that the Spa Director attends or organizes.
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Spa Director.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Hospitality experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficient in booking systems and POS.
- Spa/wellness experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekends required.
- Some holidays and evenings are required.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Retail experience preferred.
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour