Mediterreano is looking for a AM/PM busser
Must be able to work 5 days a week, Monday-Friday from 6am – 11:30 am.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated.
- Remove used tableware
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dishroom and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom regularly and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food
Please apply with resume or by turning in a complete an application.
Applications can be found here: https://www.westlakevillageinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/3-WVI-Application-2018.pdf