Join our team:
If you love to keep plate ware, glassware, tableware and cooking utensils clean and sanitized, while maintaining the dish machine, dish room, prep area, equipment, then this is the job for you. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team-Oriented individuals that want to join a company that has a Culture of Caring!
Availability: Needs to be open Wednesday – Sunday, Evenings
- You like a clean restaurant, you sweep and mop floors, wipe down workstations, walls and furniture, and remove trash.
- You sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish machine.
- You sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- You change dishwater in dish machine as required.
- You wash pots, pans, and trays.
- You fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- You assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Any previous experience in kitchen prep is favorable
- High school diploma preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time