Join our team
Bogie’s is looking for an Assistant Manager that has great energy, strong organizational skills, and enjoys working in a team environment. The assistant manager will be responsible for supervising the work of employees in the Nightclub while ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach and discipline all employees of the Nightclub to ensure that standards are met for outlet operation.
- Be visible in the operation, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns, or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Provide excellent knowledge and ensure the quality of all food and beverage items offered through the nightclub while following and maintaining all local, state, and federal laws relating to alcohol service and consumption.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, inventory, and cash control.
- Observe the physical condition of facilities and equipment on a daily basis in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service and preparation of beverages and food for guests
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions so this job. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Able to sit and stand, walk, hear and talk for long periods of time
- Must be manually dexterous and able to use hands, fingers, and arms for extended periods of time
- Able to lift can carry up to 25 pounds
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 2-3 Years in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage operations
- Passion for delivering an excellent service standard
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, and accounting
- Ability to effectively manage a subordinate staff
- Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Bartender: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Nightclub management: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location