Join our team:
Bogies strives to give each and every guest an unforgettable experience and we need YOU to help achieve that! We are currently hiring a part time busser! This position calls for extremely outgoing, professional, charismatic individuals. We are looking for Bussers who can easily take care of a large variety of guests. Similar experience is a huge plus!
Compensation: $15.00 + Tips
Availability: Weekends mandatory, PM availability
- Prepares dining area for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must possess organizational skills
- Maintains good energy level
- Professional and Punctual