Hotel Security Officer
Join our team: Hotel Security Agent is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must have Valid PSO or Guard Card (PSO Preferred)
- Must have CPR first Aid training
- Professional attitude
- Hospitality Driven
- Lift over 100lbs
- Report writing and communication skills
- Capable of handling stressful situations with professionalism
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and walk for the duration of the shift (8 hours or longer). The employee may frequently be required to stoop, kneel, and crouch for the duration of the shift (8 hours or longer). The employee will need to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop The employee will be required to view and work on a computer screen and/or answer a telephone for the duration of the shift (8 hours or longer). Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.